good news

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
well this doesnt feel like a hardware thing since im not asking any questions but i would jsut like to say that i got my new 6600gt and alien-x aspire 500w and my computer is running better than ever. nothing wrong with CSS anymore although i might be talking too soon. you guys were right the card was damaged because of my old 300w psu

Cool, money_man i will give you a game sometime, even though you will own me.

Dishdog said:
How was it damaged by your PSU?

Not enough power to the card can cause major malfunction. GPU running at half power or GPU running at full power and rest of the card isn't.

yes and btw NOFX im soo pissed today,

brand new Blade-X gaming case is broken upon arrival

havent played css in 2 weeks and now i suck ass

lil brother almsot broke $220.00 paintball gun

brother is breaking everything that belongs to me

and wasnt supposed to be doing anythign in school today "earth day" but NOOO day went on as planned...

omfg this si a bad day!!! and to top it all off i cant go to my dads this weekend which i havent been to his house in like 2-3 weeks because if not i have no time to switch everythign over to new case i better be getting tomorrow

^^ I hate when that happens, you get all exited and then... it come broken or with parts missing. Did you have to go outside and pick up garbage, my school did.

yes!!! thats what i was supposed to be doing all day!!! but NO only for 1:20mins!!!, man that pissed me off, and then i was getting all exicited about my new case and how lit up it would be and then my dreams were crushed when the front part that has the power button on it..well the clips that hold that piece onto the case, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS BROKEN!!!! cracked right off...3 were still in the case!!! my mom is pissed and when shes pissed people get things done :) so im bringing her with me to mysterybyte tomorrow to get this dealt with.

money_man said:
yes and btw NOFX im soo pissed today,

brand new Blade-X gaming case is broken upon arrival

havent played css in 2 weeks and now i suck ass

lil brother almsot broke $220.00 paintball gun

brother is breaking everything that belongs to me

and wasnt supposed to be doing anythign in school today "earth day" but NOOO day went on as planned...

omfg this si a bad day!!! and to top it all off i cant go to my dads this weekend which i havent been to his house in like 2-3 weeks because if not i have no time to switch everythign over to new case i better be getting tomorrow

I had a half day today :D Because my class won some contest in the school to raise the most money for Leukemia.

Back
Top Bottom