Michael Moore back at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=11&u=/ap/20050421/ap_en_mo/moore_scholarship

Some people never know when to quit. After when he got disgraced and made to look like a loser after November 2nd, 2004... he continues at it. Setting up a college fund for students who can make the most noise of idiocy. Well... as usual I got nothing detailed to say about this horrible, awful man. Apparently it is all about money for him.. it always has been and always will be.

Feedback?

(No flaming, please. Attack the ideas, not me)

can you explain whats wrong with this please... i dont see how giving people help with their schooling is so bad...

This is about giving money to fools who want to raise a ruckus at the campus, defying the system they go to... I don't see how this is helping their schooling in any lengths. IT is just bribery.

And this partisan nonsense has no part in an atmosphere of learning, where it will damage the learning process. Even my professors tell me it is very important they keep their views OUT of class (unless asked from another student, but when that happens be considerate of all views... Moore on the other hand is an inconsiderate idiot).

I was watching the O'Reilly Factor last night (Michael Moores favorite show) and he had that topic in the "Most rediculous item of the day" subject. It is total bullshit, Moore is just a rablerouser with nothing better to do than diss on everything that has any ties with America. Frankly, I don't know why he still lives here, I think he's just full of it and really does like this place, just pretends not to to get ratings. The new hip thing to do is to be a rebell against your own country and everything it stands for, its lame.

He does it all for the money. He has bragged about living next to people he criticizes and making millions upon millions. I think he lives in New York in a multimillion dollar loft or something along that lines.

i really despise rich people, i mean i dont mind them as long as they dont act rich as hell!!!! if they do then i lose all if any respect i ever had for them.

yeah, I mean, if you have money its ok to buy nice stuff. But some take it over the lines and then they're just paumpus, self-centered, jerks.

By the way, Giancarlo, sorry you have to live near hollywood goones.

Amorssang said:
yeah, I mean, if you have money its ok to buy nice stuff. But some take it over the lines and then they're just paumpus, self-centered, jerks.

Moore being one of those people.. people he claims to criticize.

I have to admit that Moore is dumb, but I don't hate the country, I hate the people who run it. Not all, but the congress's decisions are sometimes just insane. As for the college funds thing, I say it's stupid and just let the kids strive to survive in society if they really wanted to.

BanChan said:
I have to admit that Moore is dumb, but I don't hate the country, I hate the people who run it. Not all, but the congress's decisions are sometimes just insane. As for the college funds thing, I say it's stupid and just let the kids strive to survive in society if they really wanted to.

The people who run have been elected by the people. This is a government by the representation of the people. Congress decisions sometimes are just insane? Like what decisions? They signed in a bankruptcy bill that'll save this country billions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom