AMD releases dual core

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSE4 said:
You don't even have a right to talk. You don't know anything. You are proven wrong constantly, but you're too dumb to even notice.

You know what? You have absolutely no right to go off on people like that... well let me just say, you don't have a right to exist on this forum. You can't go around insulting people. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not any more incapable then you are at computers.

This is a place where opinions are exchanged. You are a worthless poster here, to say in the least. I'm the one who looks at the bigger picture all the time. That's my job. That's what I do. That's what I'm getting a damn degree in. Looking at everything in the bigger picture and understanding the statement "the ends justify the means".

I just don't feel he has a right to think he is the king of debating here when he can't even compile an argument without insulting someone. I chilled out, especially after Setishock gave out strict guidelines. SSE violated those guidelines, therefore deserves to be banned.

This thread will be closed for right now. He's gonna have to miss this site for 2 days (if you get what I mean).

Mamma Mia...

Jeeze I take some time off to go gawk at Andromeda's boob job and come back and ya'll at it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom