Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computergen said:
i just wish they had a better choice. someone really needs to do something about that.

Eh.... that is why some other forums make a better choice, but still. CF isn't that bad. The avatar selection does need a boost. I will whip up some avatar packs and give them to Lindon.

AND ALSO! Back on topic!

20,450 in 3DMark03, what DO YOU GUYS AND GIRLS GET?

EasternDigital said:
Eh.... that is why some other forums make a better choice, but still. CF isn't that bad. The avatar selection does need a boost. I will whip up some avatar packs and give them to Lindon.

AND ALSO! Back on topic!

20,450 in 3DMark03, what DO YOU GUYS AND GIRLS GET?

Great score, what are your specs?

And when u whip up some avatars, make a cute girlie one specially for anthalon...:)

I got 800 on a good day. this hard drive is shot so stuff goes slow, this apartment compelx has a grand total of 8 speed bumps before you get to my building! its reducilous and a hard drive killer! ick! I wish they would get rid of some.

the new place im mocving to donesnt have any thats great! Its gonna be tricky having to ahve my comps in the uhaul this time not the car liek last time. its easier to move them in the car, but since I cnat drive very long and the gas would be twice as much if one drives the car other drives uhaul. so we gotta keep teh comps in the front cab or at least the hard drives. I'm not sure what to do. its tricky we might get by with havign them in the front of the storage part. that way less bumps. that might work.

too bad the front cab dotn ahve much room.

oh well.

d_source said:
Great score, what are your specs?

And when u whip up some avatars, make a cute girlie one specially for anthalon...:)

Similar to yours.

AMD Athlon64 3500+ Winchester Core 90nm 939PIN OC@2.6GHz, 2GBs of Crucial Ballistix DDR400 PC3200 RAM in Dual Channel OCed @500Mhz, 2x120GB Maxtor SATAII HDDs in RAID0, MSI Neo4 Platitnum MOBO, 2x nVidia6800Ultras in SLi OCed@ 450/1175.

athlon64fx said:
I got 800 on a good day. this hard drive is shot so stuff goes slow, this apartment compelx has a grand total of 8 speed bumps before you get to my building! its reducilous and a hard drive killer! ick! I wish they would get rid of some.

the new place im mocving to donesnt have any thats great! Its gonna be tricky having to ahve my comps in the uhaul this time not the car liek last time. its easier to move them in the car, but since I cnat drive very long and the gas would be twice as much if one drives the car other drives uhaul. so we gotta keep teh comps in the front cab or at least the hard drives. I'm not sure what to do. its tricky we might get by with havign them in the front of the storage part. that way less bumps. that might work.

too bad the front cab dotn ahve much room.

oh well.
Pack them in the large bubble type of wrap. Several layers. All directions. Just like you were going to ship them. Watch out for a lot of heat. Even when not being used heat can do some damage.

EasternDigital said:
Similar to yours.

AMD Athlon64 3500+ Winchester Core 90nm 939PIN OC@2.6GHz, 2GBs of Crucial Ballistix DDR400 PC3200 RAM in Dual Channel OCed @500Mhz, 2x120GB Maxtor SATAII HDDs in RAID0, MSI Neo4 Platitnum MOBO, 2x nVidia6800Ultras in SLi OCed@ 450/1175.

eastern you seem very familiar!!!! :) nice system btw seems liek i know someone who has the exact same system and just so happens to like intel now...:rolleyes: lol well nice system

money_man said:
eastern you seem very familiar!!!! :) nice system btw seems liek i know someone who has the exact same system and just so happens to like intel now...:rolleyes: lol well nice system

Haha, Hmmm...I wondner who he is....:rolleyes: BTW nice system, you rich bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom