Meaning of life?

life has a meaning....and that is for people to try and figure out what its meaning is which i have, its for people to figure out its meaning

Computergen said:
life has a meaning....and that is for people to try and figure out what its meaning is which i have, its for people to figure out its meaning

I read this entire thread hoping no one would say what I was going to say. You were close.

The meaning of life is to never understand the meaning of life. So just give up and live dangit.

NOFX said:
The Meaning of Life is to live and die

Yeah but when I die I want to be the one that shocks the crap out of old St. Peter.
I'm gonna come in sliding sideways, worn out, used up, yelling>" Man, what a ride".

The big bang theory....Maybe ,maybe not...We all have a purpose in life, finding out for yourself what part you play is up to you.

Life has too many meanings to understand all of it, but to push on to exist , is the most important to most.

The universe is way too big for man to even comprehend , so little steps of Evoloution , will finally get us there to that ultimate question

How did we get here & why ?

Yeah thats a good answer Mr Mixx.

My teacher when i wa in school told me many times that the universe is infinate and lasts forever, and I said, "There must be an end somewhere, everything has to have an end". He just said "no, it is infinite, it is growing and growing by the second"

I don't get that, though it is because of the big bang theroy is happening scientists say, and I believe them

They say in a few billion years (about the same time) it could either keep growing, or could fall back on itself, and kill everything, and then all the energy wil gather up again and *boom* another big bang.

Thinking about it this way, the universe could have been around billuion and billions and billions of years, even before the last explosion, or the one before that, replacing life again and again and again. Weird huh?

Well, my teachers always said that the universe is impossible for the human mind to comprehend and to stop thinking about. It is impossiblie for humans to fully understand the meaning of infinite.

Our solar system will be extinct in around 10 billion years because the sun will keep growing in size untill it engulfs the first 5 planets or so. Then it will exlpode into a supernova and destroy the rest of the solar system. Kind of freaky if you think about.

Well not really freaky but very interesting, luckly we won't be around when all the tranformation takes place.

Yes in time the sun will use up all of it's nuclear fuel and began burning helium. when all that's gone it will become a red giant, when that happens

most of the inner planets will be defaced of all but nothing but rock & iron. In the last gasp of it's nuclear furnace, it will implode on itself, and either become a Nutron Star or a Very very condenced star about the size of earth.

Then evenually it will die out like all other stars, evenually space will be nothing but *empty space* Since blackholes feed on matter, evenualy they will burn out too. Hence infanite space.

WTF is this? Umm... NO ONE knows the meaning of life.. Is there one? And if there is, then how do you define it? you cannot just base it on personal opinion, since that would be PERSONAL.

Back
Top Bottom