PC Cillin 2005 Problem

Xonnie316

Solid State Member
Hey people,

I got a problem with PC Cillin, I got this alert thing, that shows up each 30 seconds max,

pccillin6om.jpg

And the past week or so, I got the hang of it, just now its going too much often,

Is there a way to remove this alert,

Coz I went through all the program, and it just won't go away,

Xonnie316

Yeah listen to Computergen, even a free one would probably do the job better, though I haven't used that program before, it must be pretty dumb.

Try AVG Antivirus:

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

If you prefer to buy one, try Nortons Antivirus, or System Works.

If you want to keep that one though, and it seems to be blocking it, look in options for something to stop messages appearing, though it's not best to do that as its probably a more damaging option. If it can't delete it, some antiviruses see trojans too but have no idea how to get rid of them (trogans allow hackers to access the PC) If you scan and it gives info on it but can't delete it, try and access the web and look it up for information on how to get rid of it (might be a link on the program itself to a dictionary)

Hope this helps

A person told me at another board that it is the sasser virus still comin up, and its blockin it,

Could it be ??

Computergen said:
uninstall it and get a good antivirus

lol, well done i could not have put it better my self, i would get hold on Symantec Norton Anti-Virus 2005 or McAfee

Back
Top Bottom