1 Year on

Well done mate, and yes i do remember all the good,bad & the ugly this site has gone thru. As for Slayer, yes he's a very good Mod , also LK is very good at Modding.

I still remember the Good times we had with Bluto, and trying to figure out what his posts were all about. In all i still miss him, but at least i still know where he's posting at.

Yes it has been awhile for me too here, i would have never gotten my chance to Mod if it wer'nt for LordKalthorn. He was the only one who believed in me that i could do the job when i asked him if i could be a moderator on his site.

Then I finally got asked by our good friend and site owner David Lindon. Although i am from the good ol USA, i am not ashamed to call CF my second home.

Most of you peeps will agree w/me when i say that CF is sooo addicting. Well i won't bore you anymore with a long ass post, but it all just had to be said..............Cheers !!

That's for shure, I still remember when LK was just a senior member, now that's going way back.Hey alvino meet me in the staff lounge , i have to ask you something....k?

hey congrats man... a job well done indeed. i just hope i can meet you someday.. as in match ur level of expertise, not "meet" u, like in a mall or soemthing. yeah. good job again and indeed... u have seen all the good, bad, and ugly. most people who saw amd_zen saw the most ugly of it all. well, for my time at least... *shivers* lol. good job.

~mr mixx~ said:
That's for shure, I still remember when LK was just a senior member, now that's going way back.Hey alvino meet me in the staff lounge , i have to ask you something....k?

Oh, ok ;)

Even though you hate me, well done.

Even though you'll make sure I am never a mod here, well done.

It is still a good achievment.

I'm coming up to my year here too! As you can see, I am not such a postaholic!

Back
Top Bottom