Psp

baba90

Solid State Member
i am gonna be cheap like dirty cheap, i bought a psp, but i wanna know if there are any emulators or roms that can dl psp games, cuz i am cheap and poor,

CHECK THIS SITE OUT www.rockinthebury.com

You won't be able to put them on the discs that it uses if thats what you mean.

Its either Microsoft X-box or Sony Playstation 2 that has a protection feature where about 2gig is copied on one layer, and then it skips to another layer and does another 2gig to make the discs, which is very hard to copy, adn I'm sure PSP will have the same type of protection, plus the size of the discs. Roms wouldn't help for this anyway, since they'd have to be ISO files (images) to play them actually on the device.

If you have a psp, they'd be no point doing this anyway, and most emulators out there are fake. I doubt very much that people would have created a working PSP emulator yet that wouldn't just be a virus.

So I'm afraid you'll have to buy them...

I'm sure if you have bought a PSP you can afford some games :p You just have to look out for good prices since I know prices for games are on the up. Internet tends to be always cheaper, as is Ebay auctions usually which are sometimes second hand.
Second hands aren't bad, though I don't trust them as much since we have swapped to using discs rather than cartridges in consoles, though is still a good cheap option if you are low on money

ok thanks? but i can still get movies and free music on it not bad not bad at all

WHY AM I STONED IN SCHOOL!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah you can, on those memory cards right? Games wouldn't be able to be copied to these though, the sizes would be too big if you tried, and I'm sure the PSP wouldn't run them from here

Why do you add a capital add ons to your posts that don't make sense to the post? Maybe your stoned because you take drugs??.... i don't know lol

No I doubt there would be any at the moment, its only just come out, so no one would have had a chance to look at how its coded.

The first ones to come out would probably just emulate the bios. They wouldn't run games. I guess it'd be very hard for it to do this anyway, since discs are of a different size. ISO's are the only way I could think of the PC running games, though getting them onto the computer in the first place would be a hard task, and you'd need the original disc

yeah it's gunna take some time alright, getting that to emulate on a pc will take years to perfect.

right now as we speak there are people working on the X-box & PS2 emu, but even those will take time to perfect the emulation gaming.

They've only just got a working Saturn one working, and that was actually partially made by Sega, and it runs games well, though it needs a fast pc to get smooth playback. It is also Japaneze but somes been put into English

Yeah, they are rather easy to emulate, even on old hardware. I do hope you have the original cartridges though :p hehe...or are deleting them 24 hours after downloading them...

Back
Top Bottom