Teachers

Starr said:
When he asked if you knew any anglo-saxon farmers, you should have said no, because all of the illegal Mexicans took those jobs.

yeah, that wouldve been a good thing to say. Theres alot of good things I couldve said, but I was so astonished that he would even dare pull that shit I wasn't thinkning of good combacks, just a way to defend myself from being a "racist" and "massiginist" <<<still havn't figure out why he thinks I hate women.

Haha. Dude if you have to. Write some come backs on a little sheet of paper and keep it with you. So when he says something stupid you rattle them off. Then when you get good enough you can just rail them off.

If he says you hate women ask him if he is homosexual. You have to do it with a straight face. Then if he asks if you hate gays or why you asked him that. Just say your just curious. No reason.

That stupid ass teacher. Kick his ass. He just violated teacher's ethics by calling you a racist. He should have said something like, "why do you say that?" and then have you expand on it. After he hears what you have to say, he should not have retaliate back at you but say something neutral. It's ok to have a debate but in a math class regarding politics? Especially regarding the instructor making accusations about you being a racist. It's no big deal if another student say that, but not the instructor. He is wrong. He should be settling arguments not promoting them. What a joke of a teacher. Trash his car... (no, that's a bit much).

I use to be an instructional assistant and we were never allowed to make student feel uncomfortable in any way (especially by calling people a racist. That is offending). You have the right to complain his ass off. If I lived close to you, I would back you up big time without even thinking.

TRDCorolla said:
That stupid ass teacher. Kick his ass. He just violated teacher's ethics by calling you a racist. He should have said something like, "why do you say that?" and then have you expand on it. After he hears what you have to say, he should not have retaliate back at you but say something neutral. What a joke of a teacher. Trash his car... (no, that's a bit much).

I use to be an instructional assistant and we were never allowed to make student feel uncomfortable in any way (especially by calling people a racist. That is offending). You have the right to complain his ass off. If I lived close to you, I would back you up big time without even thinking.

Thanks man, I'd take your help any time. I'm glad to see you and the others have a good sense when it comes to these situations. I really hope I can take this guy down, hes always breaking rules. We have another guy at our school (health teacher) who got fired for taking pictures up girls skirts...so I guess its possible to get people fired.

Amorssang said:
Thanks man, I'd take your help any time. I'm glad to see you and the others have a good sense when it comes to these situations. I really hope I can take this guy down, hes always breaking rules. We have another guy at our school (health teacher) who got fired for taking pictures up girls skirts...so I guess its possible to get people fired.

at my school, the ceramix teacher got fired for videotaping girls changing in the bathroom, how sick are some people :(

Wow. That's such bullshit, you should report his ass. :mad:
Once I heard that this teacher at a nearby school (Homestead High School) got fired because he and this 16 year old female student were caught having sex or something like that (I think it was Oral Copulation :p).

Amorssang said:
Oh man, I've had a lot of teachers piss me off by throwing politics in class, but today was the worst. I was in math class, when out of the blue my teacher mentions that Arnold Schwarzenegger (Governor of California) wants to close off the borders from illegal's. My views are moderate with a conservative tilt. So when a teacher brings up politics (when there not suppose to) and I disagree with it I usually say something back. Well, I did, I told him that I agree with what Schwarzenegger wants to do...and guess what he tells me back? "Nick, you are a racist and a massaginist" I asked he was serious, he said "yes", I am". oooooh was I pissed, after a bunch of arguing he whent on to say that "all Anglo-Saxons are lazy cokeheads" and that I was still a racist. He wasn't just talking in a normal voice, he was yelling all this bull in front of the class. He then left the classroom (like he always does when he gets upset) and didn't come back, so I left too. Hell, he isnt teaching the class so why should I be there?

I'm not sure why how half these teachers hold jobs, especially when they call students racists then leave and not teach...ugh

I'm filing a complaint on that guy like alot of others before me.

Well done for standing up for you options. I have to agree with you too. Way to go.

OMFG What a dweeb. He is a loser (the teacher). And ya know what a lot of Anglo-Saxon ppl work on farms I do and some people in my family do. Oh and so do quite a few friends of my brothers.

Back
Top Bottom