What are the Benchmarks for 6800GT 3dmark 03, and 05???

Duzz

In Runtime
What are the Benchmarks for 6800GT normal and OCed the farthest it will go?? I just ordered mine to see what it will be capable of doing.

Thanks for help.

I know it can get up to Ultra, but my question was based on the 3D Mark 03 and 05 what where the marks. but i didnt know about the core and what not, just heard that it can get up to Ultra Speeds.

are the specs in your sig the comp that the 6800GT is going into? If so, so you get around 11k-12k.

11-12k on 3D Mark 05? This seems a bit low for 3DMARK 03 anyway...

That seems a bit high to me... Especially since it takes SLI cards at the moment to get up to 10,000+
Unless the 6800GT is that powerful... In which case its time for them to make a new benchmark, hehe

They say that if a video card can get above 10,000 then thats the time when they should think about making a new one, though 05 will still last quite a while I'll presume

Kage said:
11-12k on 3D Mark 05? This seems a bit low for 3DMARK 03 anyway...

That seems a bit high to me... Especially since it takes SLI cards at the moment to get up to 10,000+
Unless the 6800GT is that powerful... In which case its time for them to make a new benchmark, hehe

They say that if a video card can get above 10,000 then thats the time when they should think about making a new one, though 05 will still last quite a while I'll presume

Eh... NO... The 6800GT nor Ultra can get 10K by itself in 3dMark05! I have dual Ultras, and I get 11.5K at MOST!!!!!!!!!!!! A single one might get 5K-6K in 3DMARK05. In 3DMARK03 though, you are looking at 10K-12K maybe, depending on your processor settings.

Ah thats what Ownage meant then, he must have meant 3D Mark 03.
You have an answer for 3D Mark 05 too now :p

The only reason I didn't think 11-12k was possible was because I thought new cards would be able to get higher than that on 3D Mark 03... but I guess not :p Sorry for the confusion, I'll know for the future

well, it also depends on your processor, if you have like a FX-55, your scores will be higher than an Athlon XP.

Edit: Shouldnt this go in the 3DMark Sticky?

I have used single and dual ultra's and GT's. If i score about 5400 not OC'ed with a GT then i should get about 7000-8000 in 3dmark5. SLI is about 40% better preformance. So a ultra gets abut 6100 not OC'ed. You should get about 10k. Now if you then include OC'es and stuff that's where records are broken.

Ahhh, im getting a DFI mobo sli, it will be a 3800+ 64, and everything is going to be OC as far as it can go, I also will have a water cooling unit. So i should be able to get pritty high. Thanks for all your help, ill let you guys know in a new thread on how hight the GT gets.

Back
Top Bottom