Teachers

Amorssang1

BSOD
Oh man, I've had a lot of teachers piss me off by throwing politics in class, but today was the worst. I was in math class, when out of the blue my teacher mentions that Arnold Schwarzenegger (Governor of California) wants to close off the borders from illegal's. My views are moderate with a conservative tilt. So when a teacher brings up politics (when there not suppose to) and I disagree with it I usually say something back. Well, I did, I told him that I agree with what Schwarzenegger wants to do...and guess what he tells me back? "Nick, you are a racist and a massaginist" I asked he was serious, he said "yes", I am". oooooh was I pissed, after a bunch of arguing he whent on to say that "all Anglo-Saxons are lazy cokeheads" and that I was still a racist. He wasn't just talking in a normal voice, he was yelling all this bull in front of the class. He then left the classroom (like he always does when he gets upset) and didn't come back, so I left too. Hell, he isnt teaching the class so why should I be there?

I'm not sure why how half these teachers hold jobs, especially when they call students racists then leave and not teach...ugh

I'm filing a complaint on that guy like alot of others before me.

I would have kicked the crap out of the teacher,or at least tried (don't know how big he was). Get his ass fired.

Are you racist against robots?
That teacher is a tool, let him say whatever, tell him hes a n00b and should uninstall his brain.

Wow, thats really, really bad teaching. After what that teacher said to you and his little preaching session about how "Anglo-Saxons are cokeheads" I would report his ass. And the fact that he stormed out, jesus what a fucker

Ha. Thats great. Dude you should tear him up. Ask him if he would like it if an illeagal immigrant stole his job. I love when people at my school debate politics with me. I tear them up.

Starr said:
Ha. Thats great. Dude you should tear him up. Ask him if he would like it if an illeagal immigrant stole his job. I love when people at my school debate politics with me. I tear them up.

Yeah, I debated him and won...but it didn't matter. I did tell him that there are plenty of people that are willing to do those jobs, but they can't because illegal immigrants take them. he then asked if I knew any white anglo-saxons that worked on a farm, I said no and he acted as if he won everything. Well, since I don't know any, I guess every white person is rich!

And too the replies above, I am going to try and get his ass fired. Thought he's got seniority so it'l be really, really hard. Teachers union bullshit.

dude ur teacher blows and if u say ur gonna to complain as many before u have then ur school district does also for not doing anything about it, just have a talk with ur rpincipal, if he/she is an approachable person

Computergen said:
dude ur teacher blows and if u say ur gonna to complain as many before u have then ur school district does also for not doing anything about it, just have a talk with ur rpincipal, if he/she is an approachable person

yeah, he's plenty approchable person. I think this time it will be different, for I don't think hes ever crossed the line like he did today.

and for what NOFX said, what are you talking about? lol

When he asked if you knew any anglo-saxon farmers, you should have said no, because all of the illegal Mexicans took those jobs.

Back
Top Bottom