1 Year on

Golden Master
Would you believe on this date 1 year back a young matt was made mod well a year has passed and im still here, I have seen the good the bad and the ugly sides of all members and I have lived through everything that has happened on CF over the last year, within 2 weeks of joining CF I was made mod although some were not to impressed I slowly grew on them, although as you can tell my the accounts signed up to be used against me others did not like me and still didn't, although in a way im honoured to have nearly 20 accounts signed up to be used against me and only to have them banned before 1 post made, so thank you for the time you spent signing up you made it fun

Everything I no today on how to be a proper moderator came from a good friend Rocker or Slayer as he is now known as, he taught me everything I no and im still continuing to learn from him as the days pass. He has been a great mod and friend and I hope everyone appreciates everything he has done for us, I no I do

well of course there is always someone to look up to, yes that's right the man with the big hat that we should all hail, LK, I never fully understood why you didn't want to be or stay mod. anyway from being a member on CF for 2 months I joined a young Greathanc where I learnt about the Orb Of Light ;), and met a very good friend of mine GeforcebOY, I remember when we finally added LK to msn, how funny we acted, to us we saw him as some wise old man, which he then turned out to be not much older than us and had just spilt tea over his keyboard or printer something like that)

Of course there is the boss of the place who cant be missed out mr David Lindon, the thing I remember most is when my hotmail account was broken into and CF password changed, and how many posts I made on other forums to prove it was me, all I can really say is thank you for giving me the chance to bemod and I hope I never let you down

now I no there are hundreds of you left but to list you all would kill me so all I can say is thanks, and behave :D

well done, modship and 4,059 posts in one year, thats pretty good going for anyone well done
Im never gonna get that many, itll probably be a few years b4 i become a guru, ill never be a mod, i make most of my posts on the social forums
:):):):

matt said:
Everything I no today on how to be a proper moderator came from a good friend Rocker or Slayer as he is now known as, he taught me everything I no and im still continuing to learn from him as the days pass. He has been a great mod and friend and I hope everyone appreciates everything he has done for us, I no I do

;) Ah well, truth be told, good old Slayer is considering hanging up his CF'ing boots sometime in the near future. But, I couldn't have chosen anyone more suitable to pass the knowledge onto. :)

Rock on dude.

- Slayer.

yea Matt you have done a great job.
Matt said:
now I no there are hundreds of you left but to list you all would kill me so all I can say is thanks, and behave
I know im one of them ya dont have to single me out :):)

Well done matt, conrgatulations and I look foward to many more years under your modship, even though i am on your crap list :p

Back
Top Bottom