should I????

Pro you find has more advanced features for professional use, for example for buisnesses. Like some extra connection based programs.

Most people wouldn't notice a difference between the two. Home users probably wouldn't anyway

I couldnt get the hdd yet, and the deal ends today, and i dont think ders a good chance i will get it unles i buy online, but it pisses me off because the last thing i bought online, the rebate center is refusing my 50$$$ rebate, lol, so i'll just reformat and stick with what i have for a lil while longer

Okay. We'll be here to help if you ever encounter any more probs :)

EDIT: Though you couldn't reformat and then boot from the boot disc to install windows.
Does this mean you have another hard drive to act as a slave then that your formatting?

kage, i cant understand what ur trying to say in your EDIT. Sorry man, make your self more clear, lol

What I meant was, if you still only have the windows boot disc and not the full windows version, if you reformat your drive, you will have nothing to install windows again with, since the boot disc won't install it for you.

I asked if you were going to format a drive to act as a Slave rahter than the Master since if you format the Master with Windows on, you won't be able to re-install

Hope this makes things clearer

Back
Top Bottom