How Fast Is Your Internet Connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven11 said:
BTW the has been a thread about this before

yeah, it was mine (damn copycat) mine is 2.2mp/s but that wasnt in the poll options, but i think its slightly slower, it took 20 mins to download Maya (144 megs) and i (think) that should have taken less time, but i dont know, im rubbish at maths

Mines 1.5MB/s at home and at work it's 8MB/s
But mine will be rediculously fast once some ISP installs a new DSLAM in my exchange which will give me ADSL2+ speed which will be about 20MB/s!

Well...

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13216

Since you're talking about how fast your connection is, be sure to go here and help us figure how why some of the members are having problems. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
BTW 99nasha, I have a t-1 connection and it's a whole lot faster than 10mbps. My LAN goes quicker than that. More of 10MBps for this t-1.

i only have 31.2 Kbps :( :(

as long as i can post here i don't mind :p ...

... and download my emails and chat of course!

Yea i go wardriving all the time i live in a college town and people are dumb and dont secure them so when i establish that a house i know has it unsecure i go in...knock on the door tell them the problem and stuff and for 25 dollars i will fix this for you...(enabling WEP) Lol and they allways take the bait :p

Funny how Front Page by Micro8133p defaults to 14.4kbps, for other users.
1.5MB/s, Suposivly there is a way to mend wireless connetcions into one, but its experimental.
A guy i kinda know lives in Australia has a 6mb/s connection.
I avrg dl speed is 350kbps, I normally get 600-400 burst speeds starting. Some uhh Heavy Duty sites will dishout 1,100kp/s burst speeds. and slowly trickle down to the avrg

I have cable internet access from Cox, which sucks. My download bandwidth is 4.6 megabits and my upload bandwidth is 300 kilobits. Which really sucks because I can't run a server, and If Cox finds out I am running a server, they will disable my account and I will be forced to move to Qwest DSL, which is a little under 1 megabit...so this sucks.

well my dsl dosent care about me running a server onlyreason cable dosent let u do that is cause ur connection is shared....(same thing with filesharing) lol i told verizon DSL that i needed the 1.5Mbps Upload cause i was running a game server there like...Uhh..Ok! Sure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom