What Car Brand Do You Like?

I've actually seen a couple of Lamborgini's driving around town in my lifetime. Everyone's checking it out when they go buy, and I'll bet it's the same guy driving the same Lamborgini, lol.

Iv seen 3 on the road, 1 was followed by a Dodge Viper, it was a red diablo and I saw a Yellow and Blue one the highway once, but they passed me. 4hr drive I dont care much after that kind of drive.

addon, the other two where countache's I belive. or new diablos, New ones are ugly.

TRDCorolla said:
Now that car I see a lot of. It is really popular here in Southern California. The supercharged version is pretty sweet.

Yeah, the Mini Cooper S is pretty sick...especially the supurb handling :D

jac006 said:
indeed lamborghini...

a sweet car indeed...
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

lol, my mates dads got one of these... they are sooooo fast...

im probably going to end up having a crappy old ford or something like that for my first car, had 10 hours of lessons so far, got another hour today, so hopefully it wont be too long before i pass my test :D :D

Small British companies make the best cars. Caterham R500 evolution costs £50,000 and holds the 0-100-0 world record (11 seconds or something) Does 0-60 in 3 seconds. Also like the Stealth B6. Try searching for it on google. Its called Stealth for a reason...

99tollap said:
Small British companies make the best cars. Caterham R500 evolution costs £50,000 and holds the 0-100-0 world record (11 seconds or something) Does 0-60 in 3 seconds.

ah hem.... i dont think so... ever heard of salenn? yeah... their newest car, the saleen s7 twin-turbo, from 0-60 in 2.8. 0-100 in 6 secs but the site doesnt give the braking distance... check it...
http://fast-autos.net./saleen/saleens7tt.html

Back
Top Bottom