What Car Brand Do You Like?

nice work alvino! im impressed! btw, its the ferrari 2006 F430 Spider and its the 2005 Vanquish S. yeah. and yes, sti is good. but i love the bwm 6 series even better. just a sweet car....

Ahhh...the Aston Martin Vanquish! Now I remember! :D yeah, james Bond drove it and it had active camoflage, 2 auto targeting shotguns, rockets etc.

I actually got to see a black Continental in person about 2 months ago, so freaking sexy. And Bugatti freaking owns, I didnt even know anyone else knew about them.

lol. dude, anyone who knows cars knows bugatti. come on... lol. seriously sweet cars... of course i see a ferrari everyday...
this one actually....

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
soooo sweet....

I have no clue what a Bugatti is. I'm not into exotic cars, just the imports we drive on a daily basis. They are pretty nice looking cars, especially the Ferrari. That thing can exceed 190mhp--incredibly fast in the long run. It has more HP than the Subaru STi but the 0-60 time is identical among the two cars (0-60 in 4 sec). I know in my lifetime, I will have NO chance at all to own a Ferrari or the type. I do see a potential of me owning an STi however. The SRT-4 is so cheap, an 18 year old could buy one. I lucked out on that one because I already bought a car for 2003, before I even knew about the SRT-4. To each, their own.

Back
Top Bottom