What Car Brand Do You Like?

The yellow one is a McLaren F1 GTR (if I am not mistaken) and the one below is a Bentley (I dunno what model though) :D

nope. the f1 mclaren is correct but the second one is the bugatti veyron. 1.5 millioni bucks for one car. and a good 3 million for both of them...

Those cars are soo expensive, the owner of those type of cars probably don't even drive it or rarely driven. All those performance wasted. The only thing they're good for is showing off, that's it.

and i might as well do another set of sweet cars that i love...

and i hope im not getting carried away but these are sweet cars... edit my post mods if u think im getting excessive...

indeed..... and all $100,00+
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

jac006 said:
nope. the f1 mclaren is correct but the second one is the bugatti veyron. 1.5 millioni bucks for one car. and a good 3 million for both of them...

Bugatti..nice...:) One of the rarest car manufacturers out there. I thought that they didn't even exist anymore...o_O

TRDCorolla said:
Those cars are soo expensive, the owner of those type of cars probably don't even drive it or rarely driven. All those performance wasted. The only thing they're good for is showing off, that's it.

of course! thats why people buy them! to show off!!! duh.... the only car that is expensive but worth it and is driveable and has good performance is:
well, in my opinion. is $70,000 and pretty good. i love the car.... but then again so is this car:

jac006 said:
and i might as well do another set of sweet cars that i love...

and i hope im not getting carried away but these are sweet cars... edit my post mods if u think im getting excessive...

indeed..... and all $100,00+

Those are: (by order)

Ferrari something...
Porsche Carrera GT?
Bently Continental GT
Aston Martin V12? aka the James Bond car :D

jac006 said:
of course! thats why people buy them! to show off!!! duh.... the only car that is expensive but worth it and is driveable and has good performance is:
well, in my opinion. is $70,000 and pretty good. i love the car.... but then again so is this car:

...is the BMW 6 series and the Subaru Impreza WRX STi :)

Back
Top Bottom