What Car Brand Do You Like?

ardy89 said:
LK were r u from??
Greathanc :D

Nah, South East. Prett crappy, if you miss a station because you're asleep you find yourself 10 miles out even if you wake up by the first station, and an hour from the next train.

maybe but i still think that american muscle cars refering to the classic ones are really wicked...

Again, I have to emphasize how tough the STi is. Even compare this import to traditional muscle cars, it will pose a serious challenge. I like a Nissan Skyline or beefed up Toyota Supra. Cheaper cars that are fast and within most people's budget are the Lancer Evolution VIII, beefed up Mazda RX-8, SRT-4, and of course the STi. Forget about the puny, slow as a turtle Chevy Cobalt. They boost a supercharger but come on now. They still get no where. My car's supercharged and it's not as fast as the SRT-4 or the Evo. It's more in the same class with the supercharged Chevy Cobalt and Saturn Redline. Don't even get started on the Honda CIvic because they are too overrated and too slow to talk about. I don't know how many times I have eliminated Civics from amateur street racing. Too many to keep track.

The Mercedes is a bit on the weak side but the Corvette defintely poses a challenge in racing. Especially if it's a modified one. That thing don't even need forced induction to be fast but can you imagine if it was? Whew...

~mr mixx~ said:
maybe but i still think that american muscle cars refering to the classic ones are really wicked...

Haha, like the Charger, Challenger, GTO, Cuda', Camaro, Trans Am etc?

haha. check these babies out. i kno this is an old thread, but its still fun. u have to admit...
check it...

indeed. anybody know the names of these cars? u should.... extremly sweet and extremely expenseive....

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Back
Top Bottom