Slipknot or mudvanye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are horrible, and neither of them are anywhere near being a metal band. I mean I don't listen to a lot of metal, metalcore/hardcore/etc, is for me, but at the gates, carcass, etc, thats metal and would slaughter both of these miserable bands.

NOFX said:
If you play metal you do not have the bass guitar at you nipples, thats fuckin Beatles style.

hey, the beatles are f*ck*ng brill, i love them, got Srgt Peppers and revolver, love em both,
I agree with Computergen, zodiak, 99nasha and illmob_wannabe, they're crap (no bleeping this time) if i wanna hear people screaming, id go to a Windows testing room, to hear the people screaming in anger at microsoft.

I'm hearing isn't manufactured, is REAL music done by REAL instruments and not some dumb beatbox, and is written by the artists themselves

thats b*ll*cks and u know it, i bet slipknot etc, are really rich and dont have anything to scream about or be depressed about, cos' they're loaded, anyway, most artists do they're own lyrics, well the ones i like. I hate all that sort of music, i actually wanna HEAR and UNDERSTAND the words when listening to a song...
and yes, i have heard them
NB, dont flame me, plz, plz

Techy Geek said:
thats b*ll*cks and u know it, i bet slipknot etc, are really rich and dont have anything to scream about or be depressed about, cos' they're loaded, anyway, most artists do they're own lyrics, well the ones i like. I hate all that sort of music, i actually wanna HEAR and UNDERSTAND the words when listening to a song...
and yes, i have heard them
NB, dont flame me, plz, plz

Another member with the "metal bands are rich people" "metal is depressing" stereotypes.

Since when, has Slipknot been "depressing" or "screaming about a bad life"? Heard them? Fair enough. Actually sat down and listened to what the vocalist is saying with an open-mind? Didn't think so.

Fair enough, you don't like the music, but I've been listening to some form or Rock/Metal practically since the day I was born, so don't tell me that I'm talking b*ll*cks. ;) No flames intended in this post. :)

Let us remind ourselves that we should respect other opinions and not shoot it down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom