Is it possible

djvbond

In Runtime
Hey, I was wondering... is it possible to convert analog VHS cassetes to DVD by hooking up my VCR to my TV tuner and recording it like that there instead of buying an expensive vhs cassetes to dvd convertor, In theory its possible, Just wanted to make sure, thx

Yeah that is possible. Then you just use your normal capturer to capture it, and then get a program that will convert AVI or whatever it is to MPEG-2 for DVD.

A good program that does that, though costs money is TMPGenc I think its called.
I don't know of any free alternatives though but I'm sure there are many.

my school uses WinTV, i dont think its free, try googling 4 free tv viewers or something like that, its certainly possible, i might do that, does it work with S-video

It should be OK. There are a few stores that have VHS to DVD conversion services, thats what I did with my home movies

David Lindon said:
It should be OK. There are a few stores that have VHS to DVD conversion services, thats what I did with my home movies

Yeah I thought of that its just I have Tons of home moviews and for me its much better for me to do it, price wise i mean

Back
Top Bottom