How fast can you run the mile?

Oh yeah, I had to that in an athletics event for cadets. My method was to keep up with the leader no matter what happened. I failed badly, and ended up throwing up at the end of it. I couldnt move for a day afterwards. Dont you feel tired at the end of it Rakedog?

At the end of my 4:58? Oh yeah.. but in 10 minutes, I was pretty recovered. I had other races to run that day... so I had to recover.

woah woah, sorry if im opening old wounds but why is rakedogs account disabled?

Setishock and I had a disagreement. Nevermind that, I decided not to bitch about it. I personally don't agree, but whatever.

Anyways, back to mile times...

Still pushing for about 5:30, atleast, but right now I'm usually a 6:25-6:35, but I also run for fun, not competion.

damn!

adam ran 2 miles at his very best was 16 minutes, there was soem peopel able to do it in 9 minutes and 50 seconds! this was teh best person there, period. this was at ait (military trainign after basic)

I can run really fast it short spurts if i have the need to, for example getting chased or something...
though if I dont need to run, I tend not to be able to, or I just don't feel like running... weird I know but oh well lol.
I tend to believe that you can do things more when you need to better than when you dont. Same with me only being strong if i have the need to. What would you call this type of thing?

I know in Secondary school (long time since I've ran long distance) we had to compete in cross country (around school area, about 2 miles or something close to that, I could get to about 11th-17th position depending, with about 30 odd people, though I don't remember my exact time...

Back
Top Bottom