Asus A7V600 KT600 & Thermaltake Sonic Tower

pirate

Beta member
Hi Guys

Wondering if any one could help me out on this one.

I have a Asus A7V600 KT600 Motherboard and I have come across The Thermaltake Sonic Tower

(Specifications here http://www.pccasegear.com.au/prod2145.htm)

I would like to know if anyone has my particular motherboard. What I am trying to find out is on the side next to my CPU are four mounting holes I would like to know the measurements between the holes? Both down and across the socket. I am unable to do it at the moment as my computer is in for repairs.

Could anyone tell me this information because the person I am buying this off is unsure if the Thermaltake Sonic Tower will fit on my motherboard.

Any help would be really appreciated guys.

Thanks

Pirate

welcome to the forums

sorry can not help you :( is that very large cooler really needed? you will need a very large case to hold that thing.

That looks funky. I was nearly laughing my head off when I saw the picts. Never saw anything like it but props for you on using it. Strange how it has no fans.

If it's compatible with your processor, I wouldn't worry about the motherboard or case depths. Thermaltake should know better than sell a product designed for consumer CPU if it won't fit in a regular ATX motherboard and case.

that thing is insanely big, you might need some supports or what not. And look at your motherboard and see if you have 4 mounting holes around it. Im using a A7N8X-E Deluxe and it has mounting holes. So im assuming that yours does.

Back
Top Bottom