This Is Getting Stupid.

I am not being silly but i think that this should be put in the Suggestions and all that forum?

I think that there is too many but i doesnt really bother me anymore.

acutally i like stickys. they're there for a reason and the more the merryier, eh? of course, if it was like more than 7, id be like, ok, lets cut down a few, but its becuase they're either viewed and responded to a lot or have something important in them. yeha...

In all aspects most of the stickey's are very important to the forum, as for other's they are site owner's perocative....I'm ok w/them though....

As long as there are not too many of them, then you'll have to rotate them.

The least important ones are the gallery's these should be kept in there own forum. We should make a new one.

contrary to what i said in the poll, i think they're not too bad, how many are there, not exactly millions, i dont mind them, they're not for trivial things though

Well, If ya ask me...

I think the gallery threads should be unstuck and made invisiable and allowed to rumble on down.
Lets start some new ones. The pictures of the motherboards and vid cards and the such are a bit too long to be of any use. Besides some members are hiding out and having free for alls in them.

lol. serioulsy.... people think its all about the number of posts but seriously... look at u setis, its about the quality.... which is why it took me sooooo long to get to guru...

Re: Well, If ya ask me...

setishock said:
I think the gallery threads should be unstuck and made invisiable and allowed to rumble on down.
Lets start some new ones. The pictures of the motherboards and vid cards and the such are a bit too long to be of any use. Besides some members are hiding out and having free for alls in them.

Yeah, I agree...we should make new gallery ones. We can discuss it over in the Staff Lounge.

Back
Top Bottom