does anyone else ski

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
Ive just been skiing (even though it is the end of the season (the snow was awful, slush), hence the time of inactivity on my part, and i was wondering if anyone else skiies (arrrgh, how do u spell that word) or snowboards on CF and how good they are, post your experiences and abilities
im an intermediate and i like to think im pretty damn good.

I love it soooo much! But I never can go since I live in the middle of nowhere and it never snows...

99nasha said:
I love it soooo much! But I never can go since I live in the middle of nowhere and it never snows...
fair enough, i live in Shrwsbury and drove 100 miles to stanstead airport to get there

It costs to much to go away. I went to meribel in france and it was the best holiday ever. Dry skiing is still fun

Techy Geek said:
fair enough, i live in Shrwsbury and drove 100 miles to stanstead airport to get there

i live about 15 mins away from stanstead... lol

ive done skining once, and i couldnt do it at all... gave up after a while of just falling over all the time...

i like skiing although i only went 2 times so far. i love it tho! the speed is the best! that prob why i like rollercosters and things related so much.

I love skiiing but we only go once a year, and we missed last year. Im pretty average at it, probably teetering on the edge of beginner and intermediate

I've gone once. skiied for about an hour, then went back into the cabin place for the rest of the day. I hate skiing (because my ankles always give out)

Back
Top Bottom