Addictive site...

hehe, wow... its fryed us all!!!!

*police come and get me for some reason*
"NoOoOoOoOo don't put me in jail.... can i take my laptop and this really funny lukin device called a wireless internet card?!"

I just like to help and i guess, and solicalise too much, and look what its brought me to? :p

You all have fun

alvino said:
Haha, David is hypnotizing us with this forums so he can dominate the world with a iron fist! :p I blew your cover David! HAHAHA!!!
Yes, you must all do as I say!!!!!

*I will do what David says.*

David: Go eat cake!
Me: Mwfsa margh mwrmf <belch> "That was a nice bit of cake!"

haha. nice one. yeah, i pretty addicted but to a point where when i have to do something important i can put the computer down. its just one of those things. but i really wish i could spend more time... lol. im hopeless arent i?

haha, yes this site is very addictive...Stronger than coffee, More fun than a barrel of monkey's....

Cheers to you CF, keep em coming...:D

It is more addictive than cofee to me as i dont relly like cofee. I use it a school, home and anywhere possible They why i love it so much.

this site is addictive.
If you look really closely at davids avatar, the eyes are spinning, DONT LOOK, im now under davids control.
its thanks to this site that my i havent had time to fix my laptop because ive been on CF and now ive gotta do it at 9:00 pm tomorrow, because thats when school finishes :) thanks a lot y'all

Back
Top Bottom