So what's been going on?

what unit were you at?
its great fun doing the courses etc, sometimes being a leading cadet can get a bit boring, all i find myself doing is taking classes. it does get boring after a while, but its all good fun, ive got 3 courses in the summer, one is engineering in scotland, and the second is windsurfing in scotland, thatll be cold... lol and the third is a week at a base near to our unit doing pulling/kayaking etc... all good fun :D

Im in air cadets. Hence me wanting to become a pilot. I dont like the sea cadets uniforms... Ive been in four years become a corporal.

Hey Morpheus is back, and oh my god, ive caught up and overtaken him in posts, lol. Welcome back Morpho

Nope not a sea cadet or an air cadet. I was a scout in Greece that's where I lived and they didn't have cool things like that. Hey Mr Mixx nice to be back how could I forget about my buddy the mixx. Oh and don't worry NOFX I'll pass you again lol !!!

99nasha said:
Im in air cadets. Hence me wanting to become a pilot. I dont like the sea cadets uniforms... Ive been in four years become a corporal.
I had one of them call round at my house askin for donations the other day, I didn't have any cash on me so I said no and felt well harsh after!

David! How could you! We collect for the wings appeal. All the old pilots who were in the war

99nasha said:
David! How could you! We collect for the wings appeal. All the old pilots who were in the war
I know, I didn't have any cash in my pocket.

The kid was very polite, said hello sir and saluted etc.

Saluted?! Thats not right. You only do that to officers. Ill have to come over there and give him some disciplnery action.

Back
Top Bottom