How Fast Is Your Internet Connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Warner Cable, 5.0Mbps downstream and I forget the upstream. The only downside is that it isn't always this speed. Sometimes it runs like 3.0mbps, but it rarely gets lower then that and sometimes gets higher than 5.0 so it kinda evens itself out.

still interesting though. I Have 512 which is wuick enough. MY brother has a T1 connection at uni. 10mpbs apparantly.

i just have dsl and its a good 1.5 mbs. but when i use my wireless card and hook up to my neighboors t1, i get such good speed. its not even funny. and yes, there was one like this but its still interesting i guess to see what other people have out there...

What you can access your neigbours internet without them knowing good one. Just do it all the time surf all night!!

i just have dsl and its a good 1.5 mbs. but when i use my wireless card and hook up to my neighboors t1, i get such good speed. its not even funny. and yes, there was one like this but its still interesting i guess to see what other people have out there...

it's funny you mentioned this, i saw a documentary where highjacker's as they called em, would make a mark on the outside curb facing towards the street to indicate that their was a wireless access point there.

Very clever & tricky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom