So what's been going on?

Thanks for the encouragment. I want to be a pilot, but im not going to be direct entry. Ill go to the army air corps.

Morpheus said:
Now that is by far the dummest excuse I have ever heard, no offence but don't miss on the chance to go it can be a lot of fun you no. I'm sure if you ask Giancarlo he would agree with me.

I think going to a university is a fun and rewarding experience. I'm not saying this to convince others, but it is my own view. It isn't all work. You can have a social life here. In fact my social life has been far better then it was in high school. I work hard, get good grades but that doesn't prevent me from having a social life or visiting here. Sure some things get tough (like with what morpheus said about having a few projects), but university is a very good experience.

Yes Its noce to see you back although do you actually know me. I have seen you of computer forums before.

Morpheus said:
Hey guys and girls so what have I missed apart from Alvino becoming a moderator... Sorry been a way for a while lol !!! (Congratulations Alvino)

Thanks! :D

Back
Top Bottom