Distributed computer, CF teams.

Re: Join the CF folding team now!

Congrats to:

The.conmaster and ownage for completing a unit.

Who is the.conmaster anyway?

That program is rather strange you know.

It takes quite a while to boot up on my pc when windows boots, and slows the whole system down doing so. Steam has took an impact in the time it takes to load this too.... They seem to clash, as the folding program freezes and windows won't open up until I close one of them

I'd like to help, but its this type of thing that really does stop you... I do prefer to disable steam though once it boots and leave the folding program running

ive now installed it on my other computer, under Teechy Geek CPU2 I might try to persuade my IT teacher to install them on the school computers, that'd boost our score massively, the school has hundreds of computers

I have to close this thing whenever i play a game..... cause it just minimizes the game i'm trying to play, i wonder what our score would be if we all got our schools into doing this!

Techy Geek said:
ive now installed it on my other computer, under Teechy Geek CPU2 I might try to persuade my IT teacher to install them on the school computers, that'd boost our score massively, the school has hundreds of computers
That would be great!

Back
Top Bottom