Ultimate Ownage!!!!!!!

some of that stuff is really dangerous/really painful, i though the bit where the guy playing ice hockey couldnt get up was halarious lol :)

You may like to know that three of the people on there died. The guy who fell out of the car suffered massive head trauma and died later in hospital. The the people who were coming down the hill on the sofa died of broken necks. Not nice. Theres some sick stuff on the net if you look hard enough. My brothers seen stuff which has made him physically sick...

And the guy with the train didnt know it was going that fast. He didnt plan to miss it that closley...

hahahahahaha, wow that was soooooo funny. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Yeah by far the dumbest thing was the guy in front of the train, but it was still hilarious. Oh man there's just too much stuff to mention, great video!

yeah love that site!!! ive found so much stuff on there!!!! some really good stuff too!!!!

neway i have a question... using an FTP program... is it illegal to DL the vids urself since they dont give u the option just as a left click or what ever???

heh, that skateboarder who was railing down stone steps from like the third floor, then approx 15 - 20 ft from the ground, he fell, and fell FACE DOWN. Ouch.

yeah, the train thing was funny... i'd chicken out WAY too early.

hahahaha yeah the guy at the start though, he was classic, off the roof onto the rail. the worst was the one where the guy took the pole to the hairy beanbag when he came off the skateboard!!!!

his gooulies woulda been black blue purple and a variety of other colours too!!!!

Back
Top Bottom