need help on Alienware area 51-m 5500 laptop

Having one of those in a laptop is crazy.... the battery power will drain fast and it will heat up quick too

i can upgrade my vid very easy the Area 51-m is upgradeable for anything ... now i talkt to the technical service they sad either ATI radeon 9700/9600 series 128mb or Nvidai GeForce 6800 128 mb ? wich one is better for gaming i love gaming and i do a lot of gaming

athe problem on my vid now is it is broke when i try to paly MOHA or WOW the screan goes fragmented and also the technical support sad we are wery soory fro this accidnet we will replacit but i cant it will cost my to much i dont live in the US ...

schould i go for the ATI ore GeForce wich ine is better for gaming ?...
and thanks for helping me

The Nivida Geforce 6800 will be much better than the 9600/9700 Radeon series as these cards are older.
So the Geforce is the best choice trust me!

Most people use laptops as replacements for desktops though as they take up less space, and can be just as powerful nowadays. They don't have to be portable, though it helps :)

Charchris said:
Having one of those in a laptop is crazy.... the battery power will drain fast and it will heat up quick too

Well haveing one of those in the first place would make it logical to put it in a desktop replacement notebook.

Reply from a new thread started by Melonn here in the computer forums when he could have carried it on here. SO I will for Melonn:

The Geforce 5700 128mb will be better than the 9600/9700 I would assume...

Back
Top Bottom