making my computer run faster?

Hi I've now got a screeny of that programs information..

memory.jpg

Thanks.. Hope this tells you more than i could :p

Danbhn

Danbeherenow. You can use a program (Such as clockgen) to boost the speed of your processor, or you can do it manually through the BIOS.

And to be honest. Posting and asking someone to not triple post (With nothing else in the response) is just as bad as triple posting.

SSE4 said:
Danbeherenow. You can use a program (Such as clockgen) to boost the speed of your processor, or you can do it manually through the BIOS.

And to be honest. Posting and asking someone to not triple post (With nothing else in the response) is just as bad as triple posting.

:D Cheers for the
SSE4 said:
thats what i thought!.. I'll try out this program,

I just wanted someone to point me in the right direction for gettin the correct memory for my motherboard.. ie what it supports, i think i have 512mb memory already but i need more so that i can use programs without the loading times slowing..

Cheers for the program SSE4 ill give that a try now..

Danbhn

Just found a excellent piece of software to find what i have installed..(hardware)

the programs called cpu-z i recommend anyone who needs to know information about their system to dowload it right away!! - http://www.cpuid.org/cpuz.php

Just got some screenies-- :D

Mainboard-
mainboard.jpg

Processor-
processor.jpg

MemorySlot-
memoryslot.jpg

Thanks for reading, looking forward to the reply(s).. :p

Danbhn

Back
Top Bottom