Help Please!

Lol man i done it but my computer just kept turining it self off lol so ive put bk my 256mb ram!

Which stick did it do it on? Did you try the next one? (Only one stick remember in)

Did you try swapping the memory around in the slots? Might be a faulty slot causing it to turn off.

If your old ram is running now for instance fine, try inserting one of the new ram modules into this slot :)

Don't give up yet, there should be one of the new ones that will work, trust me

do you reackon if it is a heat thing do i need more fans init them because ive only got a cpu fan!

ok then i keep doing that changing them around, this well confusing lmao say if they dnt work yea what ram do you suggest for my computer?

If your old samsung ram works fine (only using one slot i assume) then it can't be an overheating problem, if you have tried the new ones in the same places and it has crashed.

With just a CPU fan though, you will be getting alot of heat building up, but I wouldn't think that would crash the ram chips again if the old one is working fine.

You will also have a PSU fan (maybe sucking air out) and one on your video card i'd think which is okay.

Though I would think about getting some case fans if your case has spaces for them. Maybe 80mm or 120mm ones, depending on case design (120mm ones will run quieter as they spin slower but cool just as much)

You'll get it sorted

nah i aint got no case fans ill buy some from pc world! im going to try that changing rams in the slot thing 2nite. So i will post back on here again 2mo more than likly in the day if nt then at nite, to tell you if it works thanks for all your help anton spaek 2mo!

I have now found out the one 512mb ram must not work because when i put it on its own the computers sounds as if it comes on but the monitor doesnt tried that ram in all three slots. The other 512mb ram starts to work then the computer just restarts it self. I went to check what my tempertures are from my computer but before i can get to check the computer restarts it self. But when ive got my 256mb ram in the case temp is arounb about 36 c* and the cpu temp is about 40 c* and the sensor 3 is 0 c*. Could it be i need a new motherboard?

Do you think that when i got and buy new 512mb ram the same problem will happen?

Back
Top Bottom