Controllment of another computer remotely

luminousnerd

Beta member
Hello, I am considering removal of peoples' spyware for a bit of extra money, showing them how to avoid viruses, etc. I would advertise int eh Magic Nickel and stuff like that....Is there any easy way to control their computer remotely, assuming they allow be in? I know there is PuTTY, but with that you can only control with DOS/Unix as far as I know. If there is a way to graphically control them it would make the job much easier. Thank you for any help!

Not sure but i think there is an option in msn messanger, Remote Assistance. I dun know if it works.

There are Trojans or something thats kinda like that. I dont remember where it can be found but it allows you to go into someones computer and do what ever you want to it. Its an illegal program Crap i cant remember what it was, i always thought it was fun to send it in emails and open cdrom drives and turn there computer off and what not. Run programs on them. Not sure but you could find it change the Port numbers and what not and get it to work only for you not mass number of people, cause with that program you could just search for people with the virus on there computer and mess with them you could make it to your advatage.

Athlon: What do you mean?

Duzz: Are you speaking of Sub7? In any case I can't use anything illegal, I don't want to draw any attention from the authorities.

Wow have them use MSN messenger and remote assist through that! easy as hell and you can only do it if they allow it.

Hmmm...

You could use remote desktop but the other system would have to activate it from their end. And invite you in.

Thread is open.

The Remote Assistance that comes with Windows XP rocks. I love it. You can't initiate it without the other persons premission making it safe. Once they agree, you can do anything you want. I did it so many times and it is fun. I see everything they see, helped them install drivers, help people sign up for email accounts, did their homework for them right on their computer (I'm like hundreds of miles away and I'm doing this). Super duper ultra cool. I love it.

I wouldnt train eh users sicne you will lose money, they will learn to solve thier own problems and "not need you"

Back
Top Bottom