gettin MSN passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych0

Baseband Member
yo people i have forgotten my passwords for like 4 of my MSN accounts i would like to know if it is possible to get them back by any means nessary "hackin". i have forgoten what my name was and i can not remember what my secret question or answer so can someone plaese help. :(

of course it always is. wannabee hackers tryin to get passwords. get lost. if u have forgotten 4 passwords then u will forget this soon enough also. so stop trying to be a hacker.

Well if you have really get a free progfram called messenpass. You can only do ur account so go away if u want to hack

people

people people calm the fuck down i aint tryin to hack i just wanted to know if there was any way to get my passwords back thats all. plus u dont even know me so how the fuck can u say anything about me like i aint smart enough to hack for fuck sake technoman you spelt hack wrong so how r u to talk about now being smart :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wish i had MOD privledges! So i could ban this young man for use of language. REMEMBER THIS FORUM IS VIEWED BY PEOPLE OF ALL AGES!

Try contacting MSN, they need the details such as your postcode, country ect. that you put in first, so if you have forgotten them, try Hotmail Page, then click New Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom