What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Athlon64FX

Heavy metal is usually about violence and stuff, not about how much their lives suck. That's modern emo, you've got it mixed up.

Giancarlo said:
I hate it when people generalize about others. Especially what you are doing here. I like heavy metal and I don't have "bad values" and "hate everything". Certainly you need to grow up..
no comment there. you do express hate wherever you go, dont tell me what you do or don't do I observe your ahteful ways though this forum.
Giancarlo said:
Thanks for generalizing again about the fans of such music. I feel insulted.

glad to hear that!!!

athlon64fx said:
what solos, what "amazing ness"

ha! jsut trash thrwon together and a bunch of frickin racket that would make my cats scratching sound like beethoven!

and steling money, hello! they are paid differntly then you think.

and metallica has enought money, so why would they worry about a few thousand lost in downloading music anywaz. duh!

and plus thier sound is nothing new and innovative anywaz

See this annoys me, dont try and argue, obviously youve only heard Frantic and St Anger on MTv so dont even try and say there are no solos, because every song on St Anger album is just nice meaty riffs. Get Master of Puppets or Blackened then ask where the solos are, dunderhead. What the hell do you mean by "they are paid differently then you think". Who cares if they have enough money, THEY HAVE EARNED EVERY CENT THEREFORE DESERVE EVERY SENT, YOU SELFISH PERSON. What the fu**, what do you mean there sound is nothing new, they have been around for decades, and where one of the driving forces behind good heavy metal.

athlon64fx said:
no comment there. you do express hate wherever you go, dont tell me what you do or don't do I observe your ahteful ways though this forum.

What a little jerk. I don't express hate. It isn't my job. That apparently is your job. My job is to spread tolerance and acceptance. You are a hateful bigot who thinks you are superior to everybody else and the moment you hear heavy metal you think: oh my god, those inferior greaseballs are playing their music again. You are nothing more then a bigot. You are like those people who listen to the blues or jazz and think: oh great, black people are trying to play music again.

You have no respect for people that are different then you.

You are also a big liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom