Gone too far

Hehe yea... I've thought if i'l say lol to my friends sometimes, and thought i'd have to stop myself :|

Another one, when your drawing on paper, you wish you could just wipe it all, change one lines shape, colour by just tapping in the spot or using just your finger to draw.

Or when your in math class and wish you could hit the "Mute" button. Or, when your writing and spell words like:

Your = ur
I = i
The = teh
ECT

Yeah, and I've done that too....

Well i've spelt by mistake 'ur', and 'u' for example, and not noticed until i've read it.
I'm sure its not because i'm on the computer too much though... i'm not really.

You wish that if a task gets to hard, and you think your brain is overloading, you can stop the task and everything will be fine.

You expect e-mails to pop up telling you when teas ready,a nd wonder what the hell that voice is saying it instead, and why its not coming out of yuor speaker system

u know uve been on the computer too long because when u sneeze a layer of dust comes off u!

u try to find the optimum force needed to create the circut for a letter on the keyboard without having to push the keys all the way down, thus saving precious time when chatting!!!

u left ur wife for some1 else... now theres a dirty rag next to ur computer all the time!

u put a mini fridge next to ur computer full of diet coke because it was too much effort to go to the kitchen to get it!

u no longer have a TV. instead u have a high bandwidth line and watch it infront of your computer.

the computer and your bedroom are separate rooms. upon turning in for the night u realise that the computer chair is decidedly more comfortable than a bed anyways!

u have a wooden computer chair which has a mould of ur ass in it... it was originally flat!

when asked where ur from u give them a router number.

u dont wake up thinking of what you will wear in the morning. instead u think of what ur display picture will be on MSN!

when one of your friends suggests going out u ask which internet cafe ur headed to?

u get offended when a contact leaves without telling u that theyre going.

the worst thing that u have ever done to some1 for revenge is let out their IP, hacked their computer, or put a virus on their computer that stops the proessor fan and destroys it from the inside out!

u get a tan from the rays from ur 21" CRT instead of at the beach!

when hearing of a highspeed crash on the radio u immediately think of multimillion dollar mainframes that have failed at Mircosoft!!!

theyre all outta my head!!! thought of them myself!!! damn proud of that!!!

ill give u them for free!

That was rich...

Like Jeff Foxworthy's you know you're a redneck, You know you're a computer zombie when you have one cat snoozing on the back of your chair, one in your lap zonked out and one laying on your feet passed out. I guess I'm just a warm body to them or they trying to tell me something...

You know some guy in japan did actually name his kid "yahoo". And no, his second name was not ".com"

woh... now that is mad :p

I guess in Japan though, this will mean something, and probably wouldn't be scowled at.

I'd laugh if someone actually changed there name to a domain name or something computer based.... Don't get any ideas people

yeah Kage has first dibs on that one!!! jk mate!!! hahahaha

u know uve been on the computer too long when u go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and u have grey hair!

Haha, you know you've been on the computer playing games too much when all of your dreams start with a "Loading" bar.

Back
Top Bottom