NBA Playoffs 2005

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
For those of us NBA fans, the Playoffs will start this Saturday April 23rd, 2005. All my teams are out of playoff contention so it's been a dissapointing season for me.

However, that won't prevent me from watching the playoffs on TV. My eyes will be glued on the set. I'm routing for all the underdogs.

My Lakers are teh suck. But whatever, I would'nt mind seeing Phoenix or Miami winning. Maybe even the Bulls although I doubt they'll do it. :)

Lakers lost it completely. I'm rooting for the CLippers next season. I like to see the Suns win it too. They are too underrated. Chicago made a great run since the beginning of the season but I don't know if they have what it takes to get through the tough teams. Reggie Miller's retiring after this season so I guess I like to see the Pacers win one before he call it quits. I doubt it though.

Oh my freaking god. I just saw the commercial on ABC for the Playoffs (greatest moments in Playoff history). That hyped me up. I had to go outside and yell at the top of my lungs. It's offical. I'm pumped up.

Can anyone feel the excitement?

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2005/

Reggie still has a chance, but the Celtics is a pretty tough team to get by. Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker gives them the one-two punch and advance to the second round.

I'm more interested in the Western Conference matchups. All the teams there have potential. How about those Nuggets? They are hot. All the Texas teams are in so that should be a good showdown. Im' goint to focus on the Suns/Grizzlies series. The Supersonics and the Kings series should prove interesting too because both have great outside shooters. We'll see how crazy those 3-point shooters go at it.

Re: NBA Playoff 2005

TNT covers most of it. ABC and NBATV (that I don't have) will cover the rest. This weekend, I will be all over the TV folks. We have a pot going at work to see who gets out of the first round between the Phoenix/Memphis series. I like both teams but unfortunately, one goes on. I guess I'll have to pick Phoenix because of their season series and overall record. Steve Nash should be MVP.

NBA Finals prediction:

San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat or Detroit Pistons

Back
Top Bottom