What phone do you have?

dont have one, i dont wont a little spaka running around my house.

^^^
If you dont understand then here:
Phones damage your brain cells and sperm cells and its not bull before someone says it is.

I use a telephone box or my house phone.

I would only have a phone if a bird wanted my number for, you no.

Yeah I do see your point in that. They are dangerous for young kids for example as tests have prooven, so must do some damage to teenagers/adults too.

Though the amount of damage is unknown (for example keeping it on standby in your pocket).
I tend to switch mine off for most the day, as I use it for texting mainly, and don't phone anyone with it.

Yeah, it only costs me 8p a text now on O2, and I get 10% of my topup back every 3 months :p

If your using it for texting, theres no point having it on 24/7 so hardly any harm really

why dont you change to BoltOn, but 10 Pound on and you get 300 Free text a month then you get your other 10Pound for anything.

O2.CO.UK
O2 BOLT ON

Kewl. I'll have a look at that. thanks :)
i guess it takes a new sim card though

nope, i thought that, but you pay to change to bolt on, its something like 5 pound but its well worth it, every1 who i know has bolt on and some have o2 geunie but they change to bolt on.

I think it's the Motorola V3 Razr you're talking about...it's like the only phone that I know of that's almost completely made of metal.

Back
Top Bottom