laptop sound system

Are you looking for speakers that you're going to bring around with your notebook on trips, or is it gonna stay home?

to steven, its not worth much, and its gd as it dosnt take up much space.

to alvino, yeh its gonna stay in one room. all the time.

thanks guys for the replies, im well impressed!! lol

I he wants really good speakers i assume they are to keep at home unless he does powerpoint presentations.

yeh i agree kage, mite just give them a miss as thers is bugger all info bout hipoint ne wer, wil look for a more well known company just to be safe wiv more info

ahha. I have the Creative Inspire 2.1 2400's and they work fine, with excellent sound. Though you can't crank up the bass to max without distortion, though I'm happy

Some of these creative speakers might help you make a disicon.
It all depends on how powerful a Hi-Fi you want them to account to compared with price, because you can get a superb 2.1 sound system for about £200 which will beat most hi-fi equipment or you can go for more mid-range which will still get you a good system:

http://www.creative.com/speakers/allspeakers/

Logitech speakers:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2171&categoryid=421

hey! Thats exactly what I posted :( ...

They are the best brands though. Have been making them for ages. Plus Creative has the upper hand by making sound cards as well, so they must know how to make good speakers.

Kage said:
It's okay, this is what were here for.

Hmm... I haven't heard of that company either, and that info isn't very detailed. They've just called them Sexy to suggest that they are, and not the make hehe, there actaully HiPoint speakers, but i haven't heard of these either.
The wattages seem ample, but doesn't give you any ranges, or the quality of the speakers, though to provide a tweeter and a midrange unit on each speaker can't be too bad.

I've tried looking them up, and can't find any info

Don't bother with HiPoint. They're junk. They make the Boston Pops sound like a one man band on coke. ECK!!!

Hehe.
We've already come to that disicion :p
No wonder I can't find any info on them, huh?

Back
Top Bottom