Hey, I need help running a program...

Hehe, woh... I wouldn't go that far :p

Hope it works though, as that definetly should :)

Kage said:
This is a link to the intel site, with your video card set on the page. Just choose your operating system :)

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Product_Filter.asp?ProductID=865

Then just choose the latest driver by driver version.

You should then be set and it should jsut update using the exe file, though if you get a zip file. un-compress it, and then go to where you found out the driver version, go to update driver, and browse to where you uncompressed the file, and it should see it as a newer version and update it for you.
Try and get an EXE version though that'll automatically install for you. :)

Hope this helps

ok... I went to that website, and I have Windows XP Home Edition.

It came up with 2 results... which one should I choose? I don't know which one is appropriate for my computer...

Yep, go on that, and download the 1st one you come to, the EXE one. Coming from Intel, I am sure it is the latest as they made it.

After downloading, you should just be able to run it and restart PC.

Oh i hope i didn't mess up his pc :(

Lets just hope hes away for the moment playing the game, or just away :p...
because that should have definetly worked...

oh no... problem

I installed that video card driver... Restarted the computer, Uninstalled the game, and then I went to reinstall the game, and I'm back to my original problem. When I click on the install button, it freezes up.

When I exit out of the screen where you can click, "Install, Readme, and Exit" I go to: Start, Run, and then I type in d:/setup.exe... then it freezes up again. Then when I take out the disc, on the screen, it says: "d:/setup.exe The device is not ready"

what do you think the deal is?

Back
Top Bottom