Gallery: Your desktop

athlon64fx said:
at least shes cool, nice, and has orginianlity unlike britney spears, and shes not a gross freak liek britney is.

britney is throwing her life away, she wants that baby so bad, next secodn she will regreat it. she trys too hard to be maddona, if I were a singer id try to be more liek myself. and did you see what britney waers? its disgusting! walks into a fancy resteraunt with a tank top with stains and holes in it and cuoff shorts! ewww!!! and the ugly boots she wears all the time, mabye she needed to save up money to have the kid, she cnat afford anythign better. shes struggling I'll tell ya! its gross!

but anywas ill post my new one when Im ready he he

And why do you care so much about her personal life if you hate her that much? :confused:

alvino said:
And why do you care so much about her personal life if you hate her that much? :confused:
becuase shes setting a bad expamle for young ladies!

making everyone wants babies at a yound age! thats what shes doing! all of those cheesy celebs!! they are setting an image makign motherhood at an early age look cool!!! its not! people should cheirsh thier youth and not worry about startign a frckin family yet!

and I saw a ad on motherhood maternity store at the mall here, and it showed a 13 year old lookign girl, and it said "motherhood rocks"!!! it made me almost puke!

and also she dresses bad and acts snobby and yells at people, spits pop at people, and chucks cheetos in her mouth, and she dotn realize young girls idlozie her and they wanna be like her! who would wanna be like that thing!! really!!

thats why im concerend! shes setting a BAD example for young women!!

young women dont need kids, they need to enjoy their life without kids tying them down. ok.

if you disagree with this yorue dead wrong!

athlon64fx said:
becuase shes setting a bad expamle for young ladies!

making everyone wants babies at a yound age! thats what shes doing! all of those cheesy celebs!! they are setting an image makign motherhood at an early age look cool!!! its not! people should cheirsh thier youth and not worry about startign a frckin family yet!

and I saw a ad on motherhood maternity store at the mall here, and it showed a 13 year old lookign girl, and it said "motherhood rocks"!!! it made me almost puke!

and also she dresses bad and acts snobby and yells at people, spits pop at people, and chucks cheetos in her mouth, and she dotn realize young girls idlozie her and they wanna be like her! who would wanna be like that thing!! really!!

thats why im concerend! shes setting a BAD example for young women!!

young women dont need kids, they need to enjoy their life without kids tying them down. ok.

if you disagree with this yorue dead wrong!

I never said that I disagree with you, but I was just asking...:rolleyes:

Desktop2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom