What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have our opinions. I occaisionally download music illegally, but what can I say? I'm asian, it's in my blood :p

LOL @ Alvino, so do I, but people cant bitch because the artists dare to speak out against people stealing their music and infringinging on copyrights

Metallica = Hypocrites

They were on MTV saying how downloading music is bad, and if you were a true Metallica fan you woudn't download music. Then they played for the download festival show with The Offspring.

By the way old metallica > the genre of heavy metal.

look heavy metal is trash that smade by greasy peopel who dotn shower and they ahve bad values and they hate everything, talk about how much thier lives suck and "problems they have" ha! Im disabled, can hardly eat anything, and got treated badly and got aboused by my parents alot.

and they think thier lives suck, ha they ahve money to blow, parties to go to all the time, freinds to hang out, drugs to abuse, and haearts to break. yah. whatever.

and also I ahte metallica and that kidna music, it brings me down, and for yall who like to be brought down and be angry all the time youre just shortinign yoru lives thats all.

have a very angry, and very short lives people! ha ah!

NOFX said:
I would not call the vocals of James Hetfield whining, obviously you have no idea what your on about. The guitars are brilliant, ITS HEAVY METAL not RnB or whatever. Metallica, have some of the coolest chunkiest riffs ive ever heard, Kirk Hammet is like an artist, his solos are awesome, especially in Blackened. Lars Ulrichs drums, are so fast so intense it just makes the music live. Also what the fuck how dare you dislike somebody because they dared to complain that you stole their music, what right do you even have to take their music, or anyones music, without paying for it.
what solos, what "amazing ness"

ha! jsut trash thrwon together and a bunch of frickin racket that would make my cats scratching sound like beethoven!

and steling money, hello! they are paid differntly then you think.

and metallica has enought money, so why would they worry about a few thousand lost in downloading music anywaz. duh!

and plus thier sound is nothing new and innovative anywaz

athlon64fx said:
look heavy metal is trash that smade by greasy peopel who dotn shower and they ahve bad values and they hate everything, talk about how much thier lives suck and "problems they have" ha! Im disabled, can hardly eat anything, and got treated badly and got aboused by my parents alot.

I hate it when people generalize about others. Especially what you are doing here. I like heavy metal and I don't have "bad values" and "hate everything". Certainly you need to grow up.

and they think thier lives suck, ha they ahve money to blow, parties to go to all the time, freinds to hang out, drugs to abuse, and haearts to break. yah. whatever.

Thanks for generalizing again about the fans of such music. I feel insulted. You are nothing more then a generalizing hypocrite... I have nothing more to say to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom