What do you guys reccomend?

Yep thats all good! that system will pwn.... and do get 2 sticks instead of one oh yea since you don't game too much what kind of games DO you play? or will you play in the near future

I wanted 2 harddrives so I could run a raid setup. I figured that would give me moe speed. And as with most people here, I might add an additoinal HD sometime. Really though, I don't need that much space. I mean I'm still doing fine with the 20G in my laptop, and the 80 in my desktop.

I don't game much, but I might start more in the future... *shrugs* When I do, it's usally FPS or racing...

Well, I might buy it today. I added an EVGA 6800GT, 2 harddrive coolers, and a small fan controler(just for those coolers)

Corsair XMS are good memory to get. I have two of those exact same sticks on my motherboard. I feel if you're not into gaming and do a lot of intense hardcore graphics stuff, than a cheaper 6600GT would be a much better fit for you. I thought you wanted a power system which was why I recommended a 6800GT. 6600GT by all means, is still considered a very good video card in my opinion. Easily overclocked and the image shown on the screen won't dissapoint you.

Well a 6600GT can do just about anything so when you wanna game you game but when you want to do something else it will just hang around

Back
Top Bottom