Anyone heard of these guys?

Tokinbudz

Baseband Member
I play a lot of MOHAA (easy game to crash servers and hack i know) but its the only game i really play. These guys from g00ns.com do a lot of server crashing, teamspeak crashing and forum crashing. Anyone know anything bout these knobs i went to their site and they just do it because they can apparently. Theyre very cocky and arrogant. What i found funny was they claim to be working on a program that will get rid of the internet, they call it g00n-vision rofl. Theyre actually serious and claim its not far from being done. Personally i think theyre a bunch of internet nerds who were beat on as kids and this is their way of getting attention and "retaliating" against the world lmao.

Whole internet down...YEA RIGHT! Maybee a few big ones like Google or Yahoo, but no way the whole internet. Unless there super nerds. What's the website link?

yeah, lots of pranks and jokes exist claiming to have something that will take down the internet or something else preposterous. its always fake.

Oh well...

Looks like their site got some of what they were trying to dish out. It's smaked up pretty back. Just goes to show you there is always some one out there who is bigger and badder than you are.

actually there is a group trying to take down the entire internet, im not sure if the group you mentioned is them, but yeah, i agree, good luck getting it done on their part.

What the hell is that site all it says is basically telling you to go away for if you are curious about them their not giving you any info. I reckon it's a site for anyone who goes on to get their ip address and screw their computer. And a private forum.

Crashing the entire internet would be impossible. There are two many servers and people connecting. They could not possibly keep up with the rate of servers getting connected to the internet. It's constant. They may be able to crash a chunk of the internet, but as far as the entire network it's impossible. Besides we are much better prepared to defend such attacks then we were in the past. The government and big names such as Microsoft and IBM would be after them in a day, not to mention the hundreds of ticked off computer enthusiasts who would also be after them.

Crashing the internet is like trying to get all of mankind to stop talking to eachother. It's not going to happen. Even if they were made by god to destroy the internet. They will fail.

I hope they try it and get caught. That would funny. They would fined and arrested. Serves them right...

Back
Top Bottom