Gallery: Motherboards

well i suppose it would be different just as linux is different from windows.

athlon64fx said:
but they give you one button ones and macs stuff is all different and stuff liek that. and things. and all that.

well id rather have linux then mac anyday though.

at least it dotn feel n00bish.

plus people only get it sicne it feels l33t or soemthing and its a pain, just liek that dreaded ipod BS.

whats there to love about a mac?? the hardware is overrated, the OS is clucnky, n00bish, and ugly, the cases look like ass in a regular home, the cases ahve holes all over them so its a dust bunny colony, teh list is endless! and also you have to get a certified person to fix it cuase apple wanted to 'be different" and the parts are so goddamn expensive its rediculous!!

but no, its "hip" its "new" its "fabtastic" ... give me a break!

yea i hate macs myself...definally only for teens that only chat

or for ppl that design graphics

photoshop for mac is the most gruelign software to use too, its very much different then the windows version, and much harder to use! I hated it, I used it at school.

yah, imacs blow, they get too hot, and the idea of a monitor and pc in one chassis is stupid!! what if you wanna change the monitor or soemthing. you might as well change that crap thing and get yourself a real pc! muahahaha!

At least they have the imagination to think of those designs instead of saying that it was impossible.

athlon64fx said:
yah, imacs blow, they get too hot, and the idea of a monitor and pc in one chassis is stupid!! what if you wanna change the monitor or soemthing. you might as well change that crap thing and get yourself a real pc! muahahaha!

There are PC's that have the components together in the same chassis with the monitor, just not back to back.

Back
Top Bottom