Msn 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link directly from www.microsoft.com to download the new MSN Messenger 7.0:

http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/en-us/

*Ok, I just downloaded the new MSN Messenger and it looks pretty cool. Definitely see the difference and much improved over the 6.2 version. Only thing I don't like is the stupid Billing stuff. You have to pay for every little wink and nudge, and whatever crap you download?! Holy crap to hell! I'm not even touching that stuff then. Everything is stable and haven't crashed. If you install this, better download it first and install later. Make sure existing MSN Messenger 6.2 is not running (Disable it). THen initiate the .exe to run it.

I do like the new feature "My Space" which is a dedicated web site you can use for anything. Haven't registered with it yet, but will come later in the future. I'm too lazy to do those kind of things.

well msn 7 reminds me of wireless companies, havting to pay for grpahics and ringtones and every little thing, soemtimes they even have the balls to charge you too look at weather or directions!

well I found out what crashes wmp, leaving msn7 idle, a song paused, and having wmp as a dock on desktopsidebar. it kills it for-good!! I think thats what happened. it idled for 8 hours, and then norton comes scanning, takign up ALL of the CPU/MEM usage!! glay!

now wmp uses 90 soem megs of ram and all the cpu from nwo on after a reinstall. how stupid. at lease realplayer dotn leak like that. grr wmp has shuch a short life. and dotn even think about having mroe then 1000 songs in it. I dotn think WMP team realized people with massive music collections liek me existed!! yah! thats why creative and others make 40-60GB music players!!! why dont people realize that when they make a media player. it makes me puke.

msn 7 still isnt working 4 me ! it downloads ( frm the proper site ) it installs but it wont sign in !! :mad: o well luks like ill just have 2 miss out on the fun :(

any suggestions ???

i use aim, msn and yahoo messenger, and i have to say that the yahoo messenger is alot better than msn and aim.

yahoo has better features, i find it to be secure, and i havnt had any problems with it crashing...

Yahoo is pretty good, i have it too :p it has a lot of features you can use but MSN is just simple straight forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom