No thanks

Kage

Golden Master
I'm sorry about this, but I have to say something about it.

When I write a post and I help/or dont,
i apsoloutly hate it if it's left with my name posting with the answer to there question, and suddenly its on the 30th page or something, because they werent even cabable of saying 'thanks for that' or something. Thats all i'd want! Yet some posters don't... they get there help, and then push off! Leaves you leaving so so horrid... me anyway

Sometimes after posting in this forum with something that i think is really helping the questioner or at least i thoguht i would, and it is unanswered to or something is said which doesn't say anything at all to what i said and is carried on.

I'm not joking when I've asked my self a few times, why do i bother, and have thought of leaving...

Sorry, but I had to say this.

Same here, like that guy the other day with save my kids. I tried to help him, and he didn't even say thanks.

Yeah, it really does get to me. I try to help so much too, really using my knoledge, and researching if nessecary for them, and almost all the time, its unthanked, or pushed off with some one elses reply when I know i've answered it right. Yet some people don't even bother coming back, especially the people who sign on every day, and then never come back again, just wanting the answer. Thats probably what most of them do! Thanks to those people!!!

You feel soo much better after getting a thank you, if you helped or not. at least you tried, and tried to get info together.
I've wanted to say this for a copule of weeks though haven't, but I'm so ruddy annoyed!
A very unhappy poster

Ok...

If you're looking for the thanks from a poster then get used to not hearing it. As I belong to many forums I see this lack of manners by the poster more often than not. But the fact you helped some one with a problem gets our thanks. I think I'll make a sticky in the hardware section and see what happens...
As for that guy in here with the kids thing, I don't think you really want to get me started on that so we'll just let it lay.

Yeah, I did say some people :p Didn't mean all. In the past few days, I have been given thanks, and thats all I want.
Yep, I def thought i should of said something.

and Kage BTW it seems you like CF alot I have looked around CF again in plan to become a normal poster again which i have decided in favor of and i realized that you are a huge help all over the forums!!! gj

Kage said:
Yeah, I did say some people :p Didn't mean all. In the past few days, I have been given thanks, and thats all I want.
Yep, I def thought i should of said something.

Dude i feel ya, i know that alot of people get helped on here and then *poof* their gone like a cloud in the sky. But it comes with all forums, so try not to let it get to you.

Just remember that you can say to yourself, i helped someone with a prob. and i know it will make a difference...;)

You should just be happy that you helped someone, if they dont say thanks then that just plain rude. But you shouldn't get upset about it.

Back
Top Bottom