Understand this?

man i hate french, no offence to anyone i just hate your language and country in general

w00t yeh devon is great im up in the north

ahh frech... i remember the days of that... actually no i dont!!! i cant remember a single thing that i learned in french!!!! I LOVE AUSTRALIAN EDUCATION!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

neway, steven mate, what u do is u figure out what u could possibly have done to piss this chick off. dont say that "i didnt do anything" either, theres ALWAYS a reason for it. it may have been a long time ago that u did something bad to her then that day u just pushed one of her buttons and she went berko at u. what can i say? make her or her parents pay for a replacement, repairs or a totaly different phone that is of similar quality to the one she broke. the alternative is to use my favourite methods... mafia tactics!!!

watch her without her knowing so u know when she leaves things unattended, like in a corridor at school or something then find an excuse to leave class, (really needing to pee, then threatening the teacher that they will have to clean the mess up if they wont let u go usually works) and get some cable ties and tie the bag straps together, cable tie the zips together, take ur scissors and cut holes in her bag, cut the straps even... that will piss her off BIGTIME!!!! throw her stuff out the windows when u get the chance (when NO ONE in the class is WATCHING!!! thats crucial else they can dob u in! and u dont want them to have that over u!)

and it cant be every day, just every now and then so she knows shes been targeted but doesnt know when to expect the attacks, if they become regular then she'll start looking for the culprit.

KEY WORD is CREATIVE. get creative in the punishments untill u get what u want. a new phone/replacement of old phone... make the bitch pay thru the teeth!!!!!

thats just what id do! im not saying that u have to do that, just that i know it works!

j'mappelle rakedawg. je ne visite jamais france. je parle aussi la ruiss et l'anglais. je parle francais tres mal. David lindon est tres intelligant.

I know a lot lot more, but too lazy to think right now. There's nothing wrong with french.. OOO wow I hate <insert language here>.. Common, hating a launguage? Grow up people.

I also speak russian.

Okay first of all, me tres bad at french.

Second, Steven, dude, why the hell did she smash your phone.

I took grade ten japanese, and it replaced all my french. I learnt more Japanese in a half a year then all my 9 years of french put together, lol.

Si, y'tu? That's good how most people are bilingual or multilingual. The world is a giant melting pot and learning different languages help to expand that barrier with other countries and make communications easier. I need to learn more spanish and french.

Bonjour, je m'appelle Jérémie,

J'ai 15 ans et j'habite à Chatham, Ontario au Canada...

Well I go to a french school so I hope i can understand at least a little french

Yup, whereabouts in devon did you go? I'm in sunny torbay, in the south. We have a palm tree in our garden!

Back
Top Bottom