Plz Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djvbond

In Runtime
ok after i was done using my computer i turned off the monitor and left it runnin for a while..... while dl ing a huge file... which i dont think was the problem .....so i come back and when i turned my monitor back on my desktop shows but it looks a little funky so i reboot my comp and when i do it doesnt work any more it just stays black...when i look at my mobos manual and look at the diognostic LED's the lite stays on the "initializing clock genorator" lite and stays there.......another thing is that when go to restart it again it shuts off exactly wen i push the off button but it usally takes like 5 seconds for it to shut off........plz help....... :confused: :confused:

You have probably fried something on your mobo. I would have no idea what you have but it would be best if you had a look at the mobo and look for anything that has come off. It could also be a virus that got downloaded with your file. How long did you leave your computer downloading?

Weird... very weird...

I'm sure its not the file that has done that that you have downloaded, and David might be right. (I've heard one thing like that can cause little probs, for instance once with an Apple Mac if i can remember correctly)

Maybe your computer was getting too hot which made something go? Do you have sufficent fans running?

A Blown capacitor though seems rather messy, as they tend to leave a mess of fragments so i hope it isn't as worse that it has done that. Try looking for one with the top open or something I think.

if your pc turns off after turning on for a while, there are two possible problems. first check if your cpu temp is too hot coz some motherboards are designed to shut off automatically if they reached a certain temperatur level. second, your motherboard is damaged. you cant repair it manually, bring that to a service center....

Yeah, definetly take it to be repaired.
If you could get a replacement capacitor, I wouldn't know what the heck to do with it, except mabye solder it on, but it would be fiddly and dangerous and could damage something else.

Hopefully you won't have to replace the motherboard, or whatever has gone (seems the only possible component though)

i had the exact same problem and i fixed it by getting a new powersuply.....believe it or not its static in your system causing your motherboard to short out......another problem could be that your power supply was made for another processor configuration......change the powersupply to one with higher watts

Back
Top Bottom